Background

Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Miss Caitlin

We are doing great - just hanging out at home lately! Caitlin is growing everyday. We got a Bumbo chair at one of her babyshowers and she is now able to sit in it! She is still a little bit wobbly, but when wide awake she does great!We took this picture before church. She usually gets up around 8:30 am and then crashes for a nap at about 9:30am-10:00am. Church starts at 10:00am so she got all ready for church then crashed!
My friend Angie got a Bull Dog puppy a couple days ago! She brought him, Mac is his name, over to see us on Firday night. The amazing thing is that the puppy is just over 8 pounds and Caitlin looks huge next to him (Caitlin was 8 pounds 3 ounces when born). Sorry we didn't get any pictures of the two next to each other - he is a very active little guy and wants to play with everything!
AND the biggest news. . . . Caitlin is starting to roll over on her own! She has done it twice now out of no where! Once she gets there she doesn't like it too much and wants to go back :) Not a big fan of tummy time :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww I love it: Little miss Caitlin, thats what I love calling her! (ok that was random but anyways...) Love the new pictures, yeah she is definitely growing up and getting a litty tummy! sooo cute!! and rolling over thats amazing, I remember how stoked we were when brock started, so I can imagine how excited you are now! :) Cute little puppy by the way!!! (you can tell your friends that for me ;)Love you all!! miss ya soooo much!

Barb said...

Hey!! did I miss a week somewhere?? Sorry... Its like going to school on this new job... but I do Love it and you!! Hugs Love and Prayers~~~~ guela~~~ ps I can tell you are having so much fun watching her grow... keep the pics coming, I cherish every one, and I cherish you, " the Sanders Three".. hugs xoxoxox